The sound therapy refers to arrange of therapies in which sound is used to treat the physical and mental condition such as anxiety, stress and muscle tension. The music therapies involve a person listening to conditions like, physical and mental tensions. The theory that all in life including people’s bodies shows treatment by sound waves is believed to restore that healthy balance to the body. Sound Healing therapy is done by the transmission of beneficial sound to affected areas. The healing sound maybe produced by a voice or an instrument such as electronic equipment, chanting bowls or timing forks. The Sound Healing Therapy in Delhi is available for the healing of a person with different methods.
Benefits of Sound Healing :-
- Helps in treatment of stress, depression, anxiety and post traumatic stress disorder.
- Enables the brain to produce more of the neurotransmitters, opening a gateway for the sufferer to break-free.
- According to sound healing practitioners, through vibrations, the cells in the body are being harmonized by sound, promoting healing.
- The power of vibration frequency is particularly potent when looking at healing your own personal psychosis because depression sufferers can become ‘within themselves’ and become less likely to reach out to others.
- Often the hard wiring of the nervous system in the right side of the brain can become overly active. Binaural beat sound healing can bring brainwave activity into balance, and the symptoms of depression can be reduced.