DMIT (Demographic Multiple Intelligence Test) Career Counseling Test
The DMIT is the scientific method of understanding Brain Lobes and itsimportance. It is mainly the scientific study of the fingerprint patterns. TheDMIT is also the understanding of Neuroscience, Genetics, Dermatoglyphics,Psychology and embryology. Fingerprints provide an accurate analysis of thehuman Multiple Intelligences and inborn potential.
Fingerprints and Brain Lobes
- Brain Lobes can be analysed depending on the formation and ridge present in the finger prints.
- Fingerprints show different types of characteristics, even different for identical twins.
- Combination of fingerprints is recognized representation of human brain cells.
Every human being has minimum of 9 multiple intelligence from DMITCareer test which are :-
- Intrapersonal Intelligence: Self Smart
- Logical-Mathematical Intelligence: Number Smart
- Musical Intelligence: Musical Smart
- Linguistic Intelligence: Word Smart
- Naturalist Intelligence: Nature Smart
- Existential Intelligence: Phil Smart
- Interpersonal Intelligence: People Smart
- Spatial Intelligence: Picture Smart
- Bodily-Kinaesthetic Intelligence: Body Smart
Benefits of DMIT Test :-
- Identify the balance between the left brain and right brain.
- Understanding your behaviour which avoids relationship issues.
- Helps in knowing your personality type.
- Understand different areas of your brain that are over and under used.
- Helps you to know your core strength and weakness so that you can eliminate risks, to enhance your capability to move forward.
- Assessment of your personal IQ, AQ, EQ, CQ.